Monday, July 16, 2012

Opening it up

I have been traveling some this summer. Weekend trips here and there plus one family vacation. And with every single trip comes anxiety. I never used to get nervous about traveling (with the exception of my trip to Thailand in college!)I loved going places and never thought twice about leaving. But now, I'm a nervous nelly. Its all I can do to keep my panic attacks under control. Most of my trips are spent worrying or battling negative thoughts that come into my head about what could go wrong.I am hoping this is the grief sinking in, and truly I think that it is. I wondered though- have any other grievers out there experienced this? What did you do to fight it? What worked, what didn't?  Do you think it is related to the grief you are experiencing?

No comments:

Post a Comment